:the Composer: :the Composer:

Pretty good

I just didn't like the song he was playing... It was funny to see people grinning wide as hell at his fancy opera house concert.

Hey Kids, Don't Smoke! Hey Kids, Don't Smoke!

hrmmm...

Well I didn't find it too funny, but it was okay. But when people say stuff like, "Some of us here have friends, or close family members that have died of smoking. How do you think that makes us feel when you make a joke about it? This deserves to be blammed," it just pisses me off. Yeah, pretty much everyone knows someone who smokes or died of smoking. Just because something reminds you of a past experience doesn't mean its bad... jesus, if your logic was put into place we would have to pretty much get rid of all jokes... i know someone who was hit by a car while crossing the road, so fuck those chicken jokes. and my dad was electrocuted while putting in a light bulb, so fuck anything with a lightbulb... etcetera. grow some skin.

Zelda: Heart for the Hero Zelda: Heart for the Hero

Hilarious

Oh man. I was crackin up so hard. I only have two problems:

1. You should have made him say "Soriya!" From when he spins around.

and

2. There should have been some blood splattering/flesh ripping sound when he cut the dude's head off.

besides that: I VOTE 5!

Lime House Blues Lime House Blues

lol

Its nice and catchy, but i wouldn't call it blues.. its one of the happiest things you have here :P

Strategem Strategem

Awesome

This is definitly either gonna be the menu song in a game i am workin on right now. I am puttin a lot of work into this game, so if it makes the front page ppl will be like "omgodz! i love teh song! must give Raust all meh monies." good luck man u rox.

RaustBlackDragon responds:

Thanks! It's been my dream to have my songs in a submission! Good luck with the game! I look forward to seeing it!