:the Composer: :the Composer:

Pretty good

I just didn't like the song he was playing... It was funny to see people grinning wide as hell at his fancy opera house concert.

Hey Kids, Don't Smoke! Hey Kids, Don't Smoke!

hrmmm...

Well I didn't find it too funny, but it was okay. But when people say stuff like, "Some of us here have friends, or close family members that have died of smoking. How do you think that makes us feel when you make a joke about it? This deserves to be blammed," it just pisses me off. Yeah, pretty much everyone knows someone who smokes or died of smoking. Just because something reminds you of a past experience doesn't mean its bad... jesus, if your logic was put into place we would have to pretty much get rid of all jokes... i know someone who was hit by a car while crossing the road, so fuck those chicken jokes. and my dad was electrocuted while putting in a light bulb, so fuck anything with a lightbulb... etcetera. grow some skin.

Zelda: Heart for the Hero Zelda: Heart for the Hero

Hilarious

Oh man. I was crackin up so hard. I only have two problems:

1. You should have made him say "Soriya!" From when he spins around.

and

2. There should have been some blood splattering/flesh ripping sound when he cut the dude's head off.

besides that: I VOTE 5!

The Amazing Adam Android The Amazing Adam Android

AWESOME!!!!

Dude that is crazy, how do u animate that? Do u use a tablet... ur lines are soooo thin! awesome :-D!!!!

The Morgue The Morgue

PABLO SANCHEZ

I LOVED YOUR CARTOON ALMOST AS MUCH AS I LOVE BACKYARD SOCCER!!!!

ZekeySpaceyLizard responds:

I AM A HIPPOPATAMUS AND I GOT NOODLES ON MY BACK

Cigarette Cigarette

BEN FOLDS FIVE AND YOU SHOULD HAVE CHILDREN!!!

YOU ROCK! that was such an awsome animation. I love ben folds five... you besta get on some of those other ppl for saying the music sucks.. BECUASE BEN FOLDS CAN DO NOTHING WRONG!!!! (except leave the band) ... anyway, that was so awsome...

graphics (10) : super smooth and super cool art! perfecto!
style (10) : i haven't seen anything like this for a.. long time.. if ever
sound (10): BEN FOLDS FIVE!!!!!!! 4519684>>>>>!!¡™$%^
violence (10): there was a ciggarette.. that could have killed something.
Interactivity (10): that was the best play button ever!!!
Humor (10): In the olden days a comedy was something with a happy ending.. this hada happy ending.. so you get a ten.
Overall(10): 10+10+10+10+10+10=60... *2 because it rocks!!! =120 HIGHEST POSSIBLE SCORE TO INPUT IS TEN... so =10 :-(...

GREAT JOB DUDE! MAKE MORE (*cough*underground*cough*) WOOT WOOT!!!

Modest 2 Modest 2

NICE JOB REZ

I love that style.. it reminds me... of something i forget now... oh well. Kick ass job.. But I guess i have a few reccomendations as well... You need some blood in there to give more of a bang to some of the action :-) ... I thought the main character got killed in there a few times.. but i think i just lost track of him :-) . i already read that you would single him out more next time, thats a good idea. I really like the use of blurrs and stuff, maybe you should have some more when a bad guy gets hit or something like that... I can't wait till the next one... I guess ill see you on Chrome-Arrow... which is an awsome site (everyone should go there, that is where they made Ma$$acre)... nice job again... :-D